The editors at PaperWriting do their best in completing editing services. After receiving the work, however, you feel that you are not satisfied with delivered work in any context of point, you can ask for revision anytime. We provide countless revisions to complete your work in the following conditions.
- If you find that your instructions are not fully addressed, or something is left unaddressed, you can ask for revision. We offer Free Revisions to our customers until they are totally satisfied with the quality of paper.
- The revision policy we follow is very straightforward. If your instructions do not meet completely, just put your instructions again with the highlighted part for revision.
- All the revisions will take minimum 2 to 3 days to be completed.
- We never entertain revisions for short deadlines.
- Revisions should be asked within a week after the delivery of a document.
- Free revision is valid for one month. In case of revisions after one month, it would be charged.
- If the revision is being asked for the new instructions or any new amendment made in the instructions, it will not be accepted or will be done with extra charges.
Our editors will go through all the documents for revision again and check for every single comment, assessment criteria and remarks. Every comment will be addressed adequately.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to your client area to place the revision.